Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Welcome!!!

Welcome!!!  First of all, I'd like to introduce myself for some of you who don't know me. My name is Vickie Carpenter Berryhill and I'm married to a wonderful man, George (Bubba) for 36 years. We have 4 children and 6 grandchildren. I will mention them more in future posts. We live in Little Springs, Ms. (Southwest Ms.) in the country, with several pets. I dearly love my family and friends, but God is the most precious!! Without God, I am nothing!!  My purpose for living is what God desired in his creating me, to glorify Him!!! My life has purpose!!!  I believe I can glorify him better by being a living sacrifice , being healthy physically, Spiritually, mentally, and emotionally. I will share these different areas later. So...My Focus Verse for my blog is Romans 12:1, which reads, "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable into God, which is your reasonable service."
       I will be blogging mostly about my journey with Intermittent Fasting eating lifestyle, but will share my passions of my faith, being a Nana, crafting, baking, writing, and reading.
        I plan to post at least twice a week SO Stay Tuned Folks!!! Have a great evening!! Please feel free to make comments!! May God Bless!!

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is great. I am looking forward to reading your posts. Thank you for being the marvelous witness that you are for our precious Lord and Savior Jesus. Love you, my friend <3

Vickie C. Berryhill said...

Hi!!! I'm so excited about this!! Blogger has changed since my first blog site so I have some learning!!! I plan to post again today about my history with Intermittent Fasting!!!

Vickie C. Berryhill said...

Thankyou, Lorraine!! You have always been an inspiration to me!! I'm so glad we are sisters in the Lord!!!

Sandra Travis said...

I’m looking forward to walking this journey with you as you share your life, and more importantly your walk with Christ. Praying for you as you step out by faith and obey His calling.

Too Cold To Do Anything, BUT that's Ok!!

          Hello!!!!      I am so with GRATITUDE for living in the South!! I couldn't take these brutal cold temps like the Northerners d...