Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Too Cold To Do Anything, BUT that's Ok!!

         


Hello!!!!


     I am so with GRATITUDE for living in the South!! I couldn't take these brutal cold temps like the Northerners do. Y'all can have it!! I love to look at snow pictures but not the cold. I'm also grateful for our heaters and blankets and the deer chili that we will have for lunch.  I'm also thankful for the deer that our grandson, Lyrik killed. It was his first!! So proud of him!!! I'm also thankful for cardinals!! They're my favorite bird!! 

  I think there are some days, such as today,  that it's just too cold to do anything!! I even feel like my brain is in a frozen state.

      Flylady, a.k.a. Marla Cilley, has a daily habit for each month of the year. The habit for January is SHINE YOUR SINK. I don't have but a few dirty dishes in the sink, so I'll wait to wash then with lunch dishes,  then shine my sink. I need to bleach my sink soon, but just a regular cleaning will work for now. 

        I also make up our bed every morning. That is one of my personal habits. That will have to wait too because my precious granddaughter is laying in it right now.  They didn't have school today because of the winter weather. She got up real early this morning so she's napping right now. I cleaned up our house yesterday so I can be lazy without feeling guilty.  Ha!! 

        What are you doing on this extremely cold day? I hope you'll enjoy God's beauty and praise Him, for HE is so wonderful!! 

     Have a blessed day,

      Vickie

No comments:

Too Cold To Do Anything, BUT that's Ok!!

          Hello!!!!      I am so with GRATITUDE for living in the South!! I couldn't take these brutal cold temps like the Northerners d...