Tuesday, April 28, 2020

My 5-Week Weight Chart

My 5-Week Weight Chart...

Remember.... Only pay attention to your weekly averages (my first one is 155.4 and my last one (today's) is 151.6). They are highlighted in pink. I'm not crazy about showing my weight, but if it will help others, then I'm ok. Going by my chart, I haven't lost a lot, YET, but I have lost inches!! Plus, I have more energy and getting healthy!!   After today, I will only weigh once every 3 months. Yeah, that's a long time, but I can stay away from my scales. I prefer other IF victories, especially when I have others wanting to join me.  I hope this is helpful!  IF WORKS!!!  I love it!! 
Have a super day, Folks!!! May God Bless!!

No comments:

Too Cold To Do Anything, BUT that's Ok!!

          Hello!!!!      I am so with GRATITUDE for living in the South!! I couldn't take these brutal cold temps like the Northerners d...