Friday, July 31, 2020

I Can Do All Things Through Christ!! (Homeschool)

I Can Do All Things!!!

Verse of the Day: "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."
                                                                                        Philippians 4:13  KJV

       While walking, I felt God speak to me on what to post. I'm waiting each day for inspiration from the Holy Spirit, for blog post writing. Sometimes HE speaks early , sometimes not. I'm going to be helping my daughter homeschool her 2 children this year. I'm really looking forward to it. I homeschooled Deanna and Joshua, and then Lyrik and Blaise. I was led and strengthened by Christ then and now. No matter how much experience and knowledge that I have, I still can't do it without Christ. If you're starting out new at homeschooling, just trust Christ and let him lead you with your curriculum searches, planning, and anything else related. If you want or need for me to write  a devotional on a certain idea, that's related to homeschooling, such as fear, please comment or pm me. I would love to do it. I've been in your shoes. In a way I am now since I haven't taught a lot since Deanna and Joshua were in school. But I loved it then and still do. We have sweet memories of our homeschooling days!!! So, pray, read articles, and watch home schooling  videos. Also, if you know someone who has homeschooled, ask them questions. I'm sure they'll be happy to help. I'll be glad to help too!!  Hope y'all have a super day!! 
Love in Christ,
Vickie


No comments:

Too Cold To Do Anything, BUT that's Ok!!

          Hello!!!!      I am so with GRATITUDE for living in the South!! I couldn't take these brutal cold temps like the Northerners d...