Thursday, July 30, 2020

Jesus Is My First Priority!!!!

Jesus Is My First Priority!!!!

Verse For The Day: "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added into you." Matthew 6 :33 KJV

        Hello everyone!! I hope y'all are having a wonderful day. I am!!! I wasn't able to post yesterday because my daughter and grandchildren were visiting, plus I was busy. We had a wonderful time!!!! Family time is a time to make sweet memories. I treasure these times even when I'm running around like a chicken with its head cut off. I thank God for my whole family!!! I love my family dearly but I love Jesus more than anyone or anything always and forever!!!!
        I've been intermittent fasting for several weeks now. I've lost 5.5 lbs and my clothes are already getting loose.  I walk and exercise 5-6 times a week!! But I couldn't be successful if I didn't put Jesus in control of it!!! It's always worked but I believe that I'm being more successful this time because I've put Jesus in control! 
       I have another example!!! Many years ago I homeschooled  my children. I prayed really hard about it and continued praying all through the process. If I hadn't put Jesus first, it wouldn't have been successful. I also don't think we would have enjoyed it as much. So, ARE you putting Jesus your first priority? I sure hope so!!!  I hope y'all have a great day!! May God Bless!!!

No comments:

Too Cold To Do Anything, BUT that's Ok!!

          Hello!!!!      I am so with GRATITUDE for living in the South!! I couldn't take these brutal cold temps like the Northerners d...