Tuesday, July 28, 2020

I Just Gotta Quit Complaining!!!

I Just Gotta Quit Complaining!!!

Verse For The Day: "Do all things without murmurings and disputings." Philippians 2 :14  KJV

Goodmorning!! My daily problems give me excuses to complain constantly. Yeah...bad old habit...COMPLAINING!!!  But as I'm asking God to renew my thoughts daily, and by the hours, minutes, and seconds, I'm asking for Him to help me get rid of my habit, or better , my unGodly stronghold, of complaining. I am also asking to be rid of my selfishness. God knows what is best for me, and you, so if He doesn't think I need something, why should I? Selfishness and complaining just aren't fun when I think about it. No joy whatsoever!!! I can only find joy by serving God and always putting Him first. In my present Bible study of Philippians, I am reminded of what JOY can spell out....J for Jesus, O for Others, and Y for Yourself!!! My mama's Sunday School class's name is JOY.  I believe that's when I learned the acronym. 😃  So many times Satan fills my mind with complaining and selfish thoughts and unfortunately, I listen. Grrrr. I really wish Satan would leave me alone. I want no part of him!!!
        Soooo, are you complaining? I hope not!! I'm striving to STOP my stronghold with God's help!! You can too!!
       I hope y'all have a wonderful day!! The sun may not be shining in your area but God's SON is ALWAYS shining!!! Love you all!!!

No comments:

Too Cold To Do Anything, BUT that's Ok!!

          Hello!!!!      I am so with GRATITUDE for living in the South!! I couldn't take these brutal cold temps like the Northerners d...