Monday, July 27, 2020

Don't Be Fearful!!!

Don't Be Fearful!!!!

Verse To Ponder.... "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1 :7 KJV

         God has placed "Have No Fear" thoughts to me this morning,  to help  me and to share with my readers. God did not give us the spirit of fear. fear comes from Satan. The enemy will constantly play with our minds, placing fear in them, with our daily pursuits. Some of you have chosen to use distance learning or homeschooling for your children for this year. I'm sure you have good reasons, whatever they are. But I want to encourage you to Pray, Pray, Pray!! It can be frightening. I homeschooled my children a long time ago and I put God first. I prayed constantly!  God doesn't want us to be fearful, but to trust Him every step of the way, no matter what it is. I'm praying and trusting God with my IF lifestyle and my writing. I'm feeling more joyful everyday because I'm trusting Jesus more!!! 
        I lost 2.5 pounds this past week!! I'm so excited that I had to share!! But I give God ALL the glory for my success!! I'm feeling better and my mind is getting clearer!! Well, I need to close for now. If I have any more thoughts, I'll share more through the day!! Remember...Don't fear, instead TRUST GOD!!!God bless!!!

No comments:

Too Cold To Do Anything, BUT that's Ok!!

          Hello!!!!      I am so with GRATITUDE for living in the South!! I couldn't take these brutal cold temps like the Northerners d...