Sunday, July 26, 2020

Trusting God In All Things!!!!

"Trusting God In All Things"

Verse For The Day:  "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding."  Proverbs 3 :5 KJV

    Yes, I'm back!! It's been a busy summer but I'm back on track with everything. After I lost my 5.5 pounds back in May, I gave up on IF again. I know, I'm nuts!!  Ha!! Actually, I wasn't trusting God or the process!! Well folks, with God in control of my Intermittent Fasting and exercise, I will get healthy and lose weight!!! God used my sister and a couple of friends to get me back on track. Thanks, Glenda H.(sister), Pam T. and Pam Q.!!! I can't be a living sacrifice (Romans 12:1) if I'm not healthy. I also believe God is speaking to me a lot about how to serve Him. I will share as soon as I find out!!
     There's a lot going on today to really worry and anger us. I know I have been. But I've decided to trust God more than I ever have, to stop being unforgiving, angry, discontented, fearful, and the list goes on!! Starting today, I commit to God to write a devotional everyday!! I don't know about you, but I'm gonna trust God in ALL things!!! I am feeling so much better already!! More peaceful!!! More joyful!! Joyful in Christ!!!! 
      I hope y'all have a blessed Sunday!! I'm about to head to church shortly and prayerfully receive God's message!! Are you trusting God in All things? I pray that you are or commit to do so!! Life is tough right now but with Christ, we can be  joyful!!
   Always feel free to comment!! Love y'all!!!
       

No comments:

Too Cold To Do Anything, BUT that's Ok!!

          Hello!!!!      I am so with GRATITUDE for living in the South!! I couldn't take these brutal cold temps like the Northerners d...