Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year!!!!

      It's a new year, folks!!! 2022!!!  The last year has come and gone with blessings. Thank you, Jesus!!! This time of year is good for self-reflection and self-improvement. Some people will make new year resolutions. I try not to call them that. Self-improvement works for me! I want to improve for my Saviour though. 

      Lately I've been doing a lot of thinking. Selfishness is a character trait I have, that I'm very ashamed of.  God has revealed this to me.  Since I'll be working on improving myself,  my selfish attitude definitely needs to go!!!  This month I plan to study about what God tells us about Selfishness. I will post and memorize some Scripture too!! Prayer is also a must!!! I love my Jesus and I want Him as my focus!! I also want to be obedient! I hope y'all will follow along this month.  If you have any questions and/or comments, please add. I'd love to hear what you think. 

        I hope all of you have a wonderful and blessed year!!!! 

Love,

Vickie Berryhill

No comments:

Too Cold To Do Anything, BUT that's Ok!!

          Hello!!!!      I am so with GRATITUDE for living in the South!! I couldn't take these brutal cold temps like the Northerners d...