Saturday, July 8, 2023

Black Coffee Just Isn't My Cup of Tea

 

                             


Goodmorning!! Did that title grab your attention? Ha! Well, I started my IF (Intermittent Lifestyle) just like I said I would. I drank my coffee black yesterday BUT it was yucky!!!!! It's just not my cup of tea, coffee actually.  Ha! I actually used to drink it black but never enjoyed it. But I love coffee too much to ditch it.  SOoooooo, I'll just change up my system tomorrow. I will start drinking a cup of  green tea in the morning, while I'm in my Fasting Window (7 pm to 11-12:00 the next day). I will drink my coffee, with creamer, after lunch, during my Eating Window.  My creamer has alittle sugar but not as much as all the sweet tea I drink at lunch. Tea isn't bad for us, but all that sugar is. This will help me in that area too. Not only do I want and need to lose weight, but I want to be healthy for the Lord. 

       I'm trying to dejunk my body of toxins. I also need to continue dejunking my life and house. That's a continuous work in progress,  but I'm trying.  I confess....I've been procrastinating this lately. I haven't been lazy. I've been doing other stuff, but still putting off dejunking the back bedroom. That's my first room to tackle. So, please pray that I'll get it done SOON!! I know I'll be happier after it's done. We have some gardening to do this morning so, I'll start as soon as possible. I need to remember....JUST DO IT!! 

      HAVE A BLESSED DAY EVERYONE!! MAY GOD BLESS YOU!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Black coffee no no,😝 but lots of folks love it that way🤷‍♀️what do I know,, dejunking hun,,, might find something interesting there,, good luck ,,, you got this lady I know you,,

Too Cold To Do Anything, BUT that's Ok!!

          Hello!!!!      I am so with GRATITUDE for living in the South!! I couldn't take these brutal cold temps like the Northerners d...