Thursday, January 4, 2024

God Is My Strength

 


Goodmorning and Happy New Year, 4 days late!! I hope your year has started out great!  Mine has been very hectic but God is my strength, so I WILL persevere!! Some days I feel like I'm drowning. But, thankfully God is my lifeguard. So, even though I may feel like I'm drowning,  God won't let me, because I'm HIS child. Satan is at play with my family and I, during this time, which it appears that he is at play with our whole country. Have faith!! God's grace, strength, and so much more is what keeps me going. I admit that sometimes I just want to throw in the towel, but I'm not!  I'm not going to tell what our storm or giant is. God knows and He is bigger than our storm! If the guilty ones read this post, just know that God is working on YOU daily, that many are praying for you, and that even though we hate what you've done, and may still be doing, we are all still hurting and praying for you. 

      I've had many heartaches through the years, but what we're going through now, is the worst. I feel like my heart has been shattered in pieces. I'm constantly having to let go of anger in my heart towards certain people.  But I'm praying for the ones responsible and for the pain the rest of us are carrying around. The guilty just don't realize or care, that their actions affect the whole family and close friends. I'm also so thankful for your help, encouragement and prayers!! God sends you our way daily!! Well, I'm gonna close for now because I have tons of work to do, as I'm sure you do too. Keep the FAITH too!! 

No comments:

Too Cold To Do Anything, BUT that's Ok!!

          Hello!!!!      I am so with GRATITUDE for living in the South!! I couldn't take these brutal cold temps like the Northerners d...