Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Trying To Get Healthier

     Hello!!  I'm a day late but I'm here!!! I had a lot of distractions and family obligations yesterday so I wasn't able to post. I'm not complaining because my family is very important to me. Plus, it gave me more time to think about my topic this week.  My dear hubby has an infected wound on his foot. 

     In my Welcome blog, I stated that I want to be a living sacrifice for my Lord. That includes not only my Spiritual life, but also my physical, mental, and emotional ones as well.  I haven't done a very good job though. But, now I'm trying very hard to be healthy in all areas. I want to blog on an area once every week.  For example, lastweek, I spoke about my Spiritual life. This week, I'm writing about my physical life. Next week I'll write about my mental (learning, attitudes, passions, and hobbies). Then the next will be my emotional life. But I won't just write about my life but try to give tidbits of advice. 

     Physical health is very important.  Exercise, good nutrition, drinking plenty of water, washing your hands, and getting plenty of rest are great habits to practice daily. When I don't exercise, my clothes are tight. If I don't eat proper, I'm not very productive. I probably have the cleanest hands in the country as much as I wash them, especially lately.  I'm still coughing from having bronchitis and taking my husband to the doctor. Germs, Germs, Germs!!! Speaking of rest... I decided a couple weeks ago to start going to bed at 9:00 everynight. I get up every morning about 5:45. Since I've been doing that, I'm feeling so much better physically and mentally. I plan to keep that new habit!!! I've also been trying to drink more water.  I'm also doing the Intermittent Fasting lifestyle.  If you're interested in Intermittent Fasting, let me know and I'll do my best to help. I mentioned IF in  2 or 3 earlier posts (2020, I think). 

     Well, my tablet is wanting to act contrary so I'm gonna bring this post to a close for now. If you try to comment and it won't let you, please let me know. I was having that issue lastweek. I hope I corrected it. I've blogged on and off but this time I'm trying to learn more about it and making it a great , successful blog.  Next week, I'll post a surprise, so come back for a visit!!!  If the Lord leads me to write extra posts during the week, I'll share on Facebook.  Have a good night!!!


No comments:

Too Cold To Do Anything, BUT that's Ok!!

          Hello!!!!      I am so with GRATITUDE for living in the South!! I couldn't take these brutal cold temps like the Northerners d...