Thursday, December 1, 2022

Reading For Mentality



Hi!!  I hope you're having a great day! Mine has been BLAH!!!!  My husband and I had to go to Jackson, Ms, this morning. He had a doctor's appointment. We got caught in a traffic jam , but thankfully it was close to doctor office and we left early so, we still made it before appt. time. There was a car accident earlier this morning. I hope no one was hurt or killed. Well, at dr appt, we found out that Bubba (my dear hubby for those who don't know him) has to have a leg bypass surgery this month.  He has major blockages in his leg and infected foot.  Well, God got us up and there and back safely. Very grateful for that!!! I also have faith that God is in control. But to be honest, I'm very bummed with it happening so close to Christmas. I want him to get well SOON. I'm just having a pity party.  I'll get over it soon. With the mood (emotion and mental) I'm in, I'm gonna read , which I love because it helps me relax. I also love to make paper flowers. What do you like to do to relax?  

      I was planning to post a surprise last week. A book review!! But, I've been extremely busy helping Bubba and Thanksgiving.  So, here it is!!!!



       


This Christmas novella is a wonderful story about a young woman named Janice,  who's sweet little Jack Russell Terrier, Jack, got loose while chasing a rabbit.  Janice searched constantly. She loved her little Jack immensely. 

      During Janice's search, she meets Randall, a veterinarian, who had found Jack and was taking care of him along with 5 other dogs. The question is, does she get Jack back and how? 

      Meanwhile, Randall, starts looking for Jack's owner. He started to get emotionally attached so it started getting harder to look. 

     Janice worked for a rental car company outside Lexington,  KY. In her line of work, she would deliver clients to their destination or drop off a rental car for them.

     Christmas was upon her and still no sign of Jack. Janice and Randall met when she dropped off one of his brothers from the airport. It was then that her Christmas weekend became interesting. She was on a break from her car rental job for the weekend.

       I would tell more but I want you to read it for yourself and see what happens. It's a very heartwarming Christian romance story.  I read this  last year and loved it and then re-read it recently. I can really relate to it now because my beloved cat, Smokey,  has been missing for 2 ½ weeks. He's a tomcat so I'm praying he's just out looking for a girlfriend. 

     Samantha Fury is the author, who lost her furry Jack Russell terrier. She dedicated Missing Jack to her Jack, of course. I think Samantha did a super job. She writes in such a way that each of her characters seem real.She has written many other Christian romance books such as Street Justice Series and California Love Trilogy. Her website is www.samanthafury.com.  I sincerely hope you read this captivating story. I would love for you to share here on Comments, what you think about it too. 


     





1 comment:

Samantha Fury said...

Thanks for sharing about my book. I loved writing about my "little Man" Jack. He was my baby from the time he was 6 weeks old. We had no idea but later learned we got him from a puppy mill. But I was so blessed to have him in my life. I thank the Lord he allowed me to care for him for 16 years. He is very missed.

Thanks so much for sharing about this very special book!!!

Samantha

Too Cold To Do Anything, BUT that's Ok!!

          Hello!!!!      I am so with GRATITUDE for living in the South!! I couldn't take these brutal cold temps like the Northerners d...