Wednesday, September 6, 2023

All Things


                 



"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."  Philippians  4:13

    Hello!! I hope you're having a blessed week. Are you trying to lose weight like I am? I am still doing great. I lost 2 pounds last week, which makes me have a total loss of 10 pounds since 8/7/2023. I've also lost inches all over and so excited and feel so much better! I even fasted 18 hours today!! I usually fast 16:8. I'm also trying to do the One Meal A Day with my Intermittent Fasting lifestyle. I'm eating healthy now. I keep saying  "I" but none of the accomplishments would have happened without Christ!! He is my Savior, Shepherd , Guide, Coach,  and many other qualities!! Thank you, Jesus!!! Of course,  my dear hubby, family and friends support me too. Thankyou!!!

     Losing weight isn't the only thing that Jesus Christ can help us with.  So, if you're having other issues, just turn to Him. God is faithful!! Just please give Him the glory! Yes, I'm proud I'm doing so well but I give God all the credit!!! 

    I'm trying to post every Monday but sometimes I'm not inspired what to write by then. Please feel free to comment, but if you have trouble with it, just pm me or comment on FB.  Some have had problems getting comments to post. Well, I'm gonna close now. Maybe one day, I'll get Blogspot figured out. 

May God Bless everyone!! 

Love in Christ, 

Vickie 

No comments:

Too Cold To Do Anything, BUT that's Ok!!

          Hello!!!!      I am so with GRATITUDE for living in the South!! I couldn't take these brutal cold temps like the Northerners d...