Wednesday, September 13, 2023

God Fights Our Battles

                               


                 God Fights Our Battles

     The Lord has been inspiring me what to write for this week's post. So here goes.....Someone I know dearly has been having battles torment them and their family a lot. I'm not gonna give names in respect to their privacy.  They have seen a lot of bad times. There's been depression and lots of anger to hit. Satan has been having a party at their place. It's time they let God fight this battle.  I'm sure they would say they have been.  But have they really? I know personally,  that if I don't give my battles,  and I mean 100% of my battles, to the Lord, I don't do well either.  I pray they will!!!!

                       


          The picture above is a stick that I found on my driveway as I was out walking this week. When I saw it, I thought of David's slingshot,  that he used to defeat Goliath. Well, he may have had the weapon in his hand BUT God was with David and fought his battle for him. David trusted God completely.  God will fight your battles too, my family and friends! 

      When I started trying to lose weight recently,  my battle started but I gave it to God. Because of that,  I've lost 12 pounds and still losing. Thankyou, God!!!. My house Fall Cleaning is my present Goliath (battle). But I'm now trusting God completely to fight this battle.  I'm very embarrassed at  my house condition. This is gonna change NOW!!  I've been working at it for years but not trusting God with it completely.  I DO NOW!!  I'm also gonna get organized too.  I'm using Marla Cilley's, aka Flylady,  housecleaning method.  She's really good. Go check her out...  http://www.flylady.net.    

      So, what's your battle? Give it to God now!! You'll be glad and peaceful if you do!! 

  Have a blessed day!!

Vickie

No comments:

Too Cold To Do Anything, BUT that's Ok!!

          Hello!!!!      I am so with GRATITUDE for living in the South!! I couldn't take these brutal cold temps like the Northerners d...